Thursday 26 May 2011

Today and tomorrow

Today I didn't see my pretend grandpa. He couldn't come and visit me because he fell out a tree and cut his leg. He had to go to the hospital and get a blue plaster on it but now it's ok.
Tomorrow daddy and I are going alone to visit him late in the afternoon in the forest because he only has two horses so we are going to ride one each. There is a black one called Sarah and a white one called Tyler. I am going to ride the white one and daddy is going to ride the black one. Tyler is a nice well-behaved horse. That's funny really because there is a Tyler in my group at nursery and he's always naughty. My teacher is always telling him off because he's a real pain so I don't know why such a nice horse has the same name! I don't like Tyler the boy but I do like Tyler and Sarah the horses!

No comments:

Post a Comment